Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Peborit Titser


Teachers can make our lives difficult as they bombard us with exams, papers, presentations and even boring lectures. But they can also make going to their classes a fun filled learning experience for us. In my entire UA&P life, I have come to dislike and like several teachers. I bet you guys inevitably have also.

Since this semester’s end is fast approaching, although we hardly feel it now due to all the papers and exams we are currently focused on, I would like to thank all the UA&P teachers who made learning what it is- a diverse experience.

Now, I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank a wonderful teacher, Miss Shirin Eugenio. She is a Marketing Management teacher. What I like about her is that she comes to class looking fashionable with her lovely clothes but of course this is such a petty reason to like her but is nevertheless a reason. She gives us well prepared lecture presentations and might I say my blockmates and I still use her PowerPoint as a guide. Through enjoyable activities like the one where she brought candies and chocolates and we got to eat some of it, we were able to fuse learning and laughter. With this, I knew that she has a passion for teaching and seeing this in her makes me appreciate how lucky I am to be in her class. But what I like about her the most is this: she never failed to flash a smile.

I will never forget how she told me never to think of myself so lowly. I can even remember her exact reply when I said, "I'm not that good." “Never think that, sweetie," she said to me as she transfers her power point to my usb. I don't know if she's just being polite but I I felt her sincerity in having said so. And although I never did become a great student or something close to that, what she did was a simple demonstration of kindness that I will always be grateful for. And somehow, I feel like I have the obligation to do well and make her proud. Maybe I'll fail but maybe I'll succeed, but in either case, her words will resonate in my ears.

So this is it. This is the story of my favorite teacher and my way of thanking her. I hope you guys also get and actually grab that chance to let your favorite teacher know you do. Who knows, maybe that simple act of telling him/her will create an impact so huge like, say, a freecut? Hehe. Just kidding.

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    may peborit titsers ar da titsers during perst yir, da titsers ob ey-pi-es, di arts tisters, da theology tisters, sayans tisters, Filipino hestory and kulchur tisters, the titsers en politiks end da letrechur tisters. Aktualee, i layk all ob da titers en skul..... huhuhuh.... sad to say, wer libing da yuniberstiy na.....
    Anonymous said...
    my favorite teachers are: Ms. Junio, Ms. Lambsdorf, Dr. K and Atty. Tantuico.
    Anonymous said...
    teachers are often misunderstood. but more often than not, we will look back in our college years, and actually thank them for what they intentionally or unintentionnaly taught us.
    Anonymous said...
    i love all of our teachers in school. oh i will miss the university life. college life, o my college life....
    App Development Company India said...
    Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Post a Comment



Powered By Blogger