Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

Start helping UA&P scholars to help others


I'm Randolfh Gahon and I'm currently studying at UST. I'm a friend of one of the members of this group. I believe that by helping UA&P scholars, we are able to help other people who are in greater need. My friend told me that ISKO is an organization who tries to help other students to promote the importance of education in their lives. I personally want to help this group to achieve their objective. And I also want to encourage others to support ISKO to help others.

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    let's all help. how can we?
    Anonymous said...
    Let it be our new year's resolution that we be concerned with others who are less fortunate. That we help them with their needs.
    Anonymous said...
    you can help through donating a certain amount of money..but as of now, we haven't posted any announcement or complete guidelines where you can donate. our group should talk about this matter first. please try to check again on some other days for the updates!thanks a lot guys!
    Anonymous said...
    anybody can help?
    Anonymous said...
    yes our friend, anybody can help through this blog.

Post a Comment



Powered By Blogger