Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

UA&P Project ISKO wants you to Be INSPIRED!

'Help people become motivated by guiding them to the source of their own power.'
- Paul G. Thomas
'Help others get ahead. You will always stand taller with someone else on your shoulder.'
- Bob Moawad
Source:http://quotations.about.com/cs/inspirationquotes/a/Helping5.htm
use the term 'help', a kind of egocentric idea enters into us. If we help someone, that means we are in a superior position. When we help, we feel that we are one step ahead or one step higher than the ones that we are helping. But if we serve someone, then we offer our capacity with humility, on the strength of our loving concern and oneness. So let us use the proper term, 'service'.
- Sri Chinmoy
Source: Flame-Waves, by Sri Chinmoy
The purpose of human life is to serve, and to show compassion and the will to help others.
- Albert Schweitzer (1875 - 1965)
Source: http://www.famous-quotes-and-inspirational-quotes.com/quotations/albert-schweitzer-quotes.htm
This knowledge would be of vlaue to me in my ministry. The more I knew about my fellowman, the better I could understand and help him. This was my mission in life: to help each man and woman know his real self and how to express his true potential. This journey had helped me realize how much work there was for me to do and how much I had to learn myself before I could proceed with my life work.
- Jesus
Source: Jesus and mastership: The gospel according to Jesus of Nazareth as dictated through James Coyle Morgan, page 5

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    tama! dapat di lang puro tulong sa mga scholars, dapat sila din willing tumulong sa iba, ang swerte kaya nila, libre! haha! bitter! nadeny kasi dati application ko for scholarship! hahe
    Anonymous said...
    i totally agree! i think this is a good intiative for the scholars to return the favor.
    Anonymous said...
    inspiring!

Post a Comment



Powered By Blogger